If you've been charged with a crime, it can feel like the odds are stacked against you. You don't have to fight this alone-a skilled criminal defense lawyer will dispute the prosecution's claims and give you the best chance to beat your charges. Don't delay-contact the Stover Law Group to start building your criminal defense case in Nashville, TN.
Our lead attorney, William H. Stover, has over a decade of experience successfully defending clients charged with everything from minor misdemeanors to felony drug charges. Speak with a criminal defense lawyer if you've been charged with:
- Felony offenses
- Felony drug charges
- Domestic violence
- Juvenile crimes
- Probation violations
- Sexual assault
- White collar offenses
- Traffic violations
Our ultimate goal will be to reduce or eliminate your sentence altogether. Give yourself the best chance for a better future. Call 615-613-0541
now to start fighting your charges in Nashville, TN.
Committed and experienced criminal representation
At the Stover Law Group, we approach each and every case with an open mind. We will evaluate every detail of your situation, including:
- Why you were arrested or why you expect to be arrested
- Any public or personal documents related to your case
- The evidence that will be presented both for and against you
- Confessions, interviews or depositions
- Procedural compliance or noncompliance by law enforcement or other authorities
- Advice from outside experts
- Information that could raise reasonable doubt about your guilt
The more information we can gather, the better prepared our defense can be. Hire a skilled criminal defense lawyer to fight by your side in Nashville, TN.