Experienced Attorney in Nashville Ready to Handle Your Legal Issue
William H. Stover – passionate and aggressive representative in Tennessee
Contact: 615.613.0541 | email@example.com
William Stover is an experienced Tennessee attorney who provides premier legal services to clients seeking help in the areas of personal injury, criminal defense, family law, estate planning and other types of civil litigation.
In practice for more than a decade, Mr. Stover has made a name for himself as one of Nashville’s top lawyers when it comes to supporting his clients comprehensively. He goes above and beyond to achieve the best results possible for them, whether that means using advanced negotiation and communication skills, making himself available after hours or litigating a matter in court.
Outside of his practice, Attorney Stover has taught courses in business law, criminal law and tort law at Draughons Junior College. He has served his country with distinction in the United States Army, United States Army Reserve and the Tennessee Army National Guard. In his leisure time, he enjoys reading, traveling and sports activities.
Choose one of the top lawyers in Nashville to handle your case
When you’re dealing with a confusing or difficult legal issue, the Stover Law Group is on your side. For guidance and real solutions in your family law, personal injury or criminal case, reach out to me at 615.613.0541 or contact me online. I can help.
- J.D., University of Tennessee College of Law, 1999
- B.A., Memphis State University, 1992
- Tennessee, 2000
- Tennessee Supreme Court and all inferior courts of the state of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Tennessee
- Napier-Looby Bar Association (president, 2010)
- Tennessee Alliance of Black Lawyers (treasurer, 2009)
- National Bar Association (Region VI treasurer, 2009–2010)
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
Boards and commissions
- Board of Conduct, Metropolitan Council (vice chair, 2006–2007)
- Advisory Board, Draughons Junior College Legal Assistants Program
- Advisory Board, Tennessee State University First Year Students Program
Additional awards and distinctions
- Certified civil trial specialist by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization
- Certified civil trial specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy